Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lots of stuff!

Lots of stuff to report on and pictures to show! First off and most important.... Today is B and I's 3 year anniversary! I have been married to a wonderful, Godly man who works so hard to make sure his family is happy and that we (Audrey and I) know how much we are loved and appreciated. I thank God everyday for bringing him into my life at the RIGHT time. Happy Anniversary sweetie! I love you!!!

A couple of weeks ago we took Audrey swimming for the first time. The pool water was a little too cold, but the hot tub was just right... after we turned the heater on and warmed it up! She loved it. She wasn't thrilled when we took her out.

Today during our all staff meeting at work, my name was drawn and I won a 19 inch HD/LCD flat screen tv! Gotta love that!

That's all I have for right now. Audrey is doing great and so is the rest of the fam! Enjoy the pictures!

In the pool... not sure about the swirling of the water.

Happy Baby!


Did not want to get out of her swim suit!



My anniversary flowers that B surprised me with...... Love that man!


The T.V. I won! Yeah!!! Love the free stuff!

No comments: