Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Today was Audrey's 1st birthday! We had a picnic style swim party for her and her friends. Everyone had a great time. Audrey was a little confused about everything. Mainly she just didn't understand why everyone wanted to play with her toys. I had to hide the very popular "walker" toy. That is Audrey's favorite toy and it was a big hit with the other kids as well. All in all it was super fun and I hope everyone enjoyed it and that all the kids are taking long naps this afternoon!
Audrey is 1 Eating Breakfast
Outdoor play area/swimming pool!


Cupcakes and Audrey's "Smash" cake (from Elizabeth's Cakes in Plano)



Audrey was more interested in flinging the icing off her hands!


Finally getting it down


Yummy!


No more pictures please!


Sign of a good party...........

Happy Birthday sweet girl! I am so blessed that you are in my life! I love you!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Jessica-It sure looks like you guys had a great time. I am so sad that I missed such a special day. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY!!!!

The Kings said...

Looks like Audry had a wonderful time. Wish I could have been there!

TeamBortzfield said...

Thanks so much for a great party--and for not posting any surprise pics of people in swimsuits!

Pandamonium said...

She is so precious! What a cute little girl! Happy Birthday, Audrey!