Sunday, February 21, 2010

Read!!!

Audrey LOVES to read! All day, everyday she brings us a book (or sometimes the same book over and over) and asks us to read it to her. Most times she just points to the pictures she knows, says what they are and then tries to turn the page. Occasionally she lets us read the whole book to her, but this is rare. I have tried a few times to take her to a reading time, but I think she is still too young for that. She gets upset when she can't turn the pages or has to sit still. It usually ends with me carrying a very upset Audrey out of the room. Oh well, maybe in a few months!
Here are a few pictures of Audrey helping us read. They are a few months old, but it's all I got!
Enjoy!







2 comments:

SimplySandi said...

She is just too cute for words! Oh my!

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

Cuute! Brown Bear is a favorite at our house, too!