Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What a Ham!!!

I am one proud mamma! Audrey did great at getting her pictures made today. She made it through about 70 pictures before she decided enough was enough. I had the intention of only getting a couple of poses, but she had some really great poses (she had her game on!), so I got a few more, but stayed within a budget. It also earned me a free cd of the pictures and that is a huge bonus! All in all I am really happy with the pictures. This was the first time we had professional pictures of just Audrey and I was a little nervous about her attitude. She did great though and the pictures prove it! Enjoy the pictures!















5 comments:

SimplySandi said...

Too Cute!!!

Leslie said...

Love them!!!!!

Yvette said...

Sweet Sweet Girl. Grams thinks you are toooooooo cute.

~Shelia said...

Portrait Innovations? Background looks familiar. :) These are great pictures! She had her "A Game" going for sure!

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

Oh my goodness! She looks so grown up in these. They are all fantastic - not easy to choose I'm sure. What did Daddy think? :)