Friday, November 9, 2007

Welcome Home Honey!!!

This post is actually me saying how excited I am that Bryan is back home! He has been out of town on business since Monday morning. For those of you who haven't had interaction with me in the morning, I'm not a morning person, so Bryan pretty much just kissed me good-bye before he left at 6:00am. I briefly remember this - I was trying to sleep after all! He has been gone all week and returned yesterday evening. I only got to see him briefly because we run cameras for a local high school football team so I had to wait until we got home. Here is the kicker though.....the game lasted so long! It took 1 1/2 hours for the first 2 quarters! We didn't get home until almost midnight and normally we get home at 10:45. We were so tired. I didn't even get to hear how his week went!
Bonus part?!?!? We get to do it all again tonight! Tonight and next Friday are the last football games we have to do for awhile. I have really enjoyed doing this, but I am ready for a break! Some of you might be saying"It's 1 night a week? How bad can it be?" It's not bad, just exhausting!
Okay, I need to finish up my lunch here and get back to work! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: