Tuesday, November 6, 2007

One Crowded shopping-filled weekend!

So, I have been planning a trip to Canton's First Mondays for a couple of months and the weekend finally came this past weekend. I'd love to say I bought lots of great stuff, but to be honest...all I bought was food. I did have a great time with Yvette, my fabulous mother-in-law, for those who don't know her! Anyway, it was really crowded. Too close to the Christmas season I guess. We did have a great time though. At least I did! There was a lot to see. I hadn't been to Canton in a few years and I can honestly say I can wait a few more to go back! Everything they had that I really liked I can buy at Hobby Lobby or create myself! Okay, Okay, maybe not everything, but a lot of it.

That's the majority of my weekend. I got to spend time with Bryan's family, which was (and always is) very fun.

That's all I got!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yummmm....I love me some First Monday. :) My parents live (and I grew up) aboout 10-15 minutes from there. So we went alot...
And yes, usually just for the food. My mom insists on going on Thursday or Friday b/c there are almost no crowds then.