Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Not just a Dyson, but a PINK Dyson

I have always told Bryan that I want a Dyson, but he doesn't really see the need because we have a vacuum cleaner already that works pretty well. Actually it works very well, but Bryan has been using it to pick up after the painting and ceiling scraping projects and there is white dust all in it and one of the attachments broke. I want a Dyson because they are great! That's reason enough! It is quite the delima at our house.
Anyway, I was browsing through some blogs and I saw an advertisement to win a Dyson! Yeah! Not only would it be free, but it is in honor of breast cancer awareness month and $40 is donated to breast cancer research. Worth it? Absolutely!

You can also click on the link here to enter as well, Good Luck! : http://thedomesticdiva.org/blog/2007/10/21/contest-dyson-pink-vaccuum/

No comments: