Monday, October 8, 2007

Ragweed

I never had allergies until I moved to Texas. Is Texas the allergy capitol of the world? If so, they should post that underneath the "Welcome to Texas!" message on the signs entering the state. So, I sit here after a weekend of headaches, dry eyes, runny nose and a scratchy throat that won't go away. I blame the high concentration of ragweed I heard about on the news. I realize I am complaining and I realize it won't help, but I have to have something to blog about! Just kidding, sort of.

I hope everyone had a great weekend this past weekend. Even though I was suffering from allergies, it wasn't so bad. My husband (love that man more then I could ever imagine!) basically let me just do whatever I wanted Saturday, which consisted of laying on the couch watching all the shows we have tivo'd. I did other stuff like laundry and clean the kitchen, but that's about it. It was an easy weekend. Which is good because next weekend Bryan and I are so busy. I couldn't even schedule a 20 minute nap at this point. Why do I do this to myself?

A quick question for all who read my blog. I need a hair stylist. My last one moved and I haven't had my hair cut or colored (I'm more concerned aboout the color!) in a long time. Any suggestions?

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Molly referred me to her stylist, who also does Ali's hair, and I LOVE her. I even sent my mom to her when she was up visiting this past weekend! I can get you her info if you're interested. She's located just outside of Collin Creek Mall.

The Johnson Junket said...

Hi Mandi! I am definately interested in your stylist's name.
Thanks!

Elisa said...

My stylist is at Collin Creek too. Her name is Julie and she works at Visible Changes. I found her through Mike, who found her through Joe Evans (do you know Joe?) Anyway, she is great and just did my color for the first time! Love it!
Elisa