Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Birthday Bryan!!!!

Saturday Bryan turned 35! He handled the entrance into his mid 30's perfectly! I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and his response? Six Flags. Since it was his day, away we went with friends in tow! We actually went Friday night, but it was all good. We had a great time. The lines weren't that long and the weather was perfect! Bryan and I both agree that the best parts of the evening were the Titan and Batman rides and going through a haunted house with Amy K! She had us laughing so hard that we didn't have time to be scared. She spent the entire time with her face buried between her husband's should blades! I wish I would have had a camera! I'm cracking up just remembering it!
It was a great evening and I hope Bryan's birthday was everything he wanted!

2 comments:

AW said...

SO glad y'all had such a great time! What an ol' fart. :-D

~Shelia said...

I am so glad it was a memorable journey into the second half of the 30's! I am jealous! What a fun birthday! Since mine is coming (and 35 is a thing of the past... as my 5 year old likes to point out... with some glee...) I somehow think our celebration will be decidedly less adventurous, at least in an amusement park kind of way! But I bet you all didn't have a special "custom made cake" with hand decorated sprinkles!