Tuesday, October 9, 2007

My Man!!!

Here is a little bit of info about my main man.......
1. Who is your man? Bryan Craig
2. How long have you been together? 2 1/2 years...maybe 3? We were friends before we dated.
3. How long did you date? We dated 11 months (I think) and had a 4 month engagement.
4. How old is your man? He'll be 35 at the end of the month.
5. Who eats more? Me, no question about it.
6. Who said "I love you" first? He did.
7. Who is taller? He is.
8. Who sings better? He does. Mainly because I don't like to sing. I can, I just don't.
9. Who is smarter? Book smarts - Bryan all the way; Street smarts- me.
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine.
11. Who does the laundry? I do most times, but Bryan usually helps fold and he does all of the ironing.
12. Who takes out the garbage? He does.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does.
14. Who pays the bills? He does mostly.
15. Who is better with the computer? He is
16. Who mows the lawn? He does.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do most of the times, but Bryan is always willing to help out if I ask.
18. Who drives when you are together? It depends on which car we take. If we take mine, I drive and if we take his he drives. Except for road trips, and then we both drive.
19. Who pays when you go out? It all comes out of the same account so whoever gets their card out first.
20. Who is most stubborn? It depends on the topic/event.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both can admit when we are wrong.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Probably his just because they are closer, but we spend more time at my parents house when we visit them.
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
24. Who asked who out? He did.
25. Who proposed? He did. I was completely surprised. We had spent the evening tearing down wallpaper in his kitchen and we were both pretty hot and sticky from wallpaper glue, so I suggested we walk to the park to cool off and he popped the question.
26. Who is more sensitive? It 's a toss up, but I would say he is a little more sensitive, but not overly so. He's got thick skin, he can take it.
27. Who has more friends? I do.
28. Who has more siblings? He does.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? He does, but I'm the belt that keeps the pants up!

I tag anyone who hasn't completed this!

1 comment:

The Rowe Crew said...

I love your engagement story!!! I never knew :o) That is super sweet!