Friday, October 5, 2007

Still Sleepy....

Well, I am still sleepy, but this time I have a reason. Stress with work. My boss resigned and I have been working a lot the last couple of weeks. I'm happy for my boss because she took an excellent job, but I have come to realize this week that I will be doing a lot more then I am used to during this transition. Don't get me wrong, I am excited about the opportunity, I just wish I could turn my brain off at night so I could get some quality sleep. I can remember a few months ago when I told my boss she worked way too many hours and she needed to take a breather and go home at a decent hour. Since she has resigned I have noticed that she comes in at 9:00 and leaves at 5:00. I have also noticed that I now come in at 8:00 and don't usually leave until after 6:30. I should take my own advice. I'm not complaining (yet), I just think it is incredibly ironic!

There might be some opportunities for me here at my work to expand my role into the next level. I don't want to go into a lot of detail on my blog, but please pray for me. I have been asking God to show me where he needs me to go for a while now because I have wanted to do more with my career.

The past couple of weeks have been emotionally and physically exhausting and hopefully this weekend will give me a chance to relax and regroup.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: