Saturday, May 24, 2008

Right on Target

I had a level 2 sonogram last week (thanks to the gestational diabetes) and baby Audrey is right on target weighing in at 2lbs. 11oz. My blood sugars have been on a normal level 98% of the time. The only time it gets high is when I go out to eat, but I have started ordering salads and that has helped a lot with keeping my blood sugars at a normal level. It also gives me freedom to have a normal social life which I really like! That's all I really have to report. I'll have another level 2 sono in a few weeks to keep track of her weight. I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day!

4 comments:

Pandamonium said...

I just KNEW there WAS a way for my doctors to figure out how much Rachel was weighing!!!

LIARS!!! :)

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

YAY for everything going smoothly! I can't wait to meet her.

Our doc always said there was a 2 lb margin of error. How "cover my tail" is that?! :)

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...

Oh...I can't wait to meet her as well. congrats on following the dr's orders and being right on target!