Sunday, July 20, 2008

The almost finished room!

So everything is pretty much complete with the exception of a few decorative pieces here and there. I need to buy a couple of canvas totes for her books and toys and a few more frames for the pictures to hang on the wall and that is about it. We have everything else put away. All we need is her! We still have some work to do getting the other house projects done, but hopefully that will be completed by this weekend! If not, oh well. Enjoy the pictures!
Here is the view when you walk into the door.


Here is the view with you back to the crib:


Facing the windows:


The night stand (I see that piggy bank breaking the moment she learns to walk!)


Here is the view of the crib bedding (I still love it!)


2 comments:

Elisa said...

I ADORE the room decor - especially the colors. You know I am CRAZY for purple - right? If we have a girl this is pretty much how I want her room to look. I love love love it! We find out a week from tomorrow - btw.

I have to know where you found the adorable bedding. I haven't seen anything nearly that cute.

Let us know if you all need anything - we are so close to you!

~Elisa

TeamBortzfield said...

Love the Green on the walls, very soothing and zen