Friday, August 1, 2008

Audrey meets the grandparents!

I really thought I would have more time to post! I'll start out slow and see where things go from there. We have plenty of pictures so everybody can see Audrey often. Well, as often as I post anyway! These are pictures of Audrey meeting B and I's parents. My brother and one of B's brothers (and wife) was there as well. Enjoy the pictures.



Just a super cute picture of Audrey.
I fluffed up the bow on her hat that the hospital gave us.
She hates pacifiers right now, but I did manage to snap a quick picture with one.








Audrey and Grandpa (my dad)


Audrey and Mia (my mom)





Audrey and Grams (B's mom)





Audrey and Grandpa (B's dad) - you can see a little of my brother in the background.





More pictures (and stories) to come!!!!

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I love every single picture! The more the merrier! We're so happy for you. I know the first weeks are tiring, but as our friends said the other day "if the tolberts can handle two, surely i can handle one!" We think she looks like you in the pictures so far. Many congrats!
:)Sara