Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One Month!


I can't believe it has been one month already. Actually longer because I haven't been so great about blogging. Oops! Anyway, this past month has been the most wonderful and exhausting month of my entire life! She is changing so much. We have been really blessed with a great baby. She has her moments, don't get me wrong! For the most part though she is great! Sometimes she can even sleep 4-6 hours at night. No we don't put rice cereal in her bottles to keep her full. She just sleeps on her own and no amount of prodding will wake her. She gets that from me! I wish I had more pictures. I do, but they are still on the camera. I need to go because Audrey is bored and bored equals tears and loud squalls!

2 comments:

Team Davis said...

I totally understand the bored = tears thing. :) Hope you're getting some sleep!

Jill said...

Wonderful and exhausting...I've heard those two words CAN go together! She's a cutie!!