Thursday, September 4, 2008

One of those nights....

I have to say that last night was Audrey's worst night ever! I'm not exaggerating either. She didn't go to sleep until 7:30 AM this morning. Which means I didn't go to sleep until then either. Actually that's not true. My sweet husband got up from 2:30 AM to 4:30 AM so I could grab a nap. Which isn't easy for him because he has to get up and go to work at 6:00 ish. Thank you sweetheart! Anyway, Audrey let me sleep for 4 hours this morning, but now her feeding schedule is off with me. Oh well, that is what supplemental formula is for my friends! So here I am barely functioning and she is sleeping peacefully. We aren't sure exactly what the problem is, but I think it has to do with the fact that she hasn't had a good "numero 2" in several days. I called the doctor and am waiting to hear back from them. It's also possible that she just had a bad night. I hope she doesn't get her days and nights confused now she was doing so good!

Anyway on to the pictures!


What is she thinking about???



Her dramtic flare!!!


Audrey and Daddy!









5 comments:

~Shelia said...

ow! I hate nights like that! (and we still get some, BTW).

As for the MIA nĂºmero 2... A little apple juice could be very helpful. Also if you are switching from mommy juice to formula, it might be a part of it. You might need to track any correlation between formula and, um, discomfort/sleep loss.

Yay for sweet husbands who take the graveyard shift. They rock!! Hope things smooth out soon!

Team Davis said...

So sorry you had such a rough night! I'm right there with you...Eli isn't on any kind of schedule yet so each night is a surprise. :) Hope you get some sleep soon!

AW said...

So sorry about the tough night! Been there done that...but it does get better!

Love the second picture...too cute.

TeamBortzfield said...

How cute,did you teach her Jazz Hands or is that just instinctive?

Jill said...

She is a doll. Thank you for letting us get to meet her this Sunday! She is precious!!