Thursday, December 4, 2008

Santa Baby.......

Not sure I will ever do this again! Well, at least not at NP Mall. I mean I loved the set up they had and the pictures were great although Audrey was way too tired to actually give us a good picture. She was also over stimulated and was done by the time we finally got to Santa. Ugh! I ended up having to go twice. I took part of Wednesday off to have it done, but I was confused by the process (my fault... I didn't ask questions when I was confused!), so I told the guy directing everyone that I couldn't wait any longer. He then asked me if I had someone to wait in line for me. WHAT?!? Do I look like I have a staff at my beck and call? (That would be nice!). I politely said no, and asked when a good time to come back was. All the times he gave me were for that day. Which did not work for me.
So I was going to give up and then I decided to take one more shot at it tonight. What was I thinking? Oh yeah, I want my daughter's picture with Santa Clause!!!! Poor Audrey. I should have waited for another day, but no.... I forged ahead! This is a picture I took, but the one they took she is actually looking at the camera, just not smiling. She has that "deer in headlights" look. It's pretty cute!


1 comment:

TeamBortzfield said...

It is strange ritual~ Dress you up, take you to the mall, make you sit with a stranger and try to smile? I'm not judging, we'll have our Santa outing next week.