Saturday, March 28, 2009

1st Haircut!

We took Audrey to get her 1 st haircut this weekend. She did really well. I am so glad her hair is not in her eyes anymore. I'm pretty sure Audrey feels the same way. Enjoy the pictures!


Waiting and observing (notice the hair in eyes)


Sitting with daddy (she would never have sat still with me holding her)
How cool is the 2 headed cover-up?!?


Not really sure about the whole process...


Much better!


After she put the smell good gel in her hair


The finale... bow is included. I'm sure Audrey was thinking the bow was over the top, but she tolerated it well. She isn't a fan when I put bows on her, but again, she tolerates it well.



2 comments:

AW said...

OH MY GOSH that last shot is priceless. She is so cute!!!

Elisa said...

LOVE the pics and the two-headed cover up is fantastic!