Thursday, July 26, 2007

Good Times Ahead!

Sara, Leigh Ann and I at my wedding


I'm getting excited! Two of my longest and dearest friends and I are trying to plan a trip for them to come to Dallas for a visit. We are all live in different states and haven't seen each other since last February. Sara and Leigh Ann and I have known each other since birth. We grew up in the same church until we all went our separate ways after college. We have stayed in touch through e-mails, phone calls, weddings and occasional visits.
Leigh Ann is in college finishing up her degree and decided she needed a break from Fayetteville, AR, so she e-mails me. Come on down I said! Then Sara says she might be able to make the trip too! All of this has happened this morning so I might be jumping a head of myself, but I'm hopeful it will happen. We have a small window of opportunity with everyone's schedule's trying to mesh up. Some of you might ask why I am blogging about something that might not happen? Well, I'll tell you. I'm excited about them coming. Oh, and also in case Bryan is reading this he can be prepared to have the house invaded by 2 other women for a few days. I'll blog more when plans are finalized.





1 comment:

Charity Craig said...

Ummmm...where's my invite?