Monday, July 23, 2007

Long Over Due

All of us girls.....


I know, I know. It has been a while since my last post. I would like to remind everyone that I said this wouldn't get updated as often as I would like to update it. It's not that I don't want to, it's more like I don't have a lot going on right now. Actually, I have a lot going on, but it's all boring work stuff.
Back to the point of my post. My good friend Samantha (Sam), who I have shamefully lost touch with over the past year or so was in town visiting. I was so excited to be able to see her and catch up on all she is doing. Sam stayed with a friend of mine and Bryan and I went over there Saturday night to have dinner and catch up. **Shout out to my husband who knew no one at this dinner except for Misty and myself. He had only met Sam one other time outside of our wedding and he met Julie and Clint at our wedding. He was a trooper... Love you honey!**

Anyway, we had a great time catching up and I realized how often I let great friendships just fade away because I think I'm too busy to write or call. I feel really convicted as I am blogging about the experience and saying I don't have time to stay connected. Ugh! I will make an effort to be better about staying in touch. Here is a picture of all of us from Saturday evening!



2 comments:

AW said...

Jess, it's a problem all of us have...staying in touch with girlfriends. Along with work, church, committees, housework, husband and then eventually children...ugh. How are we supposed to do it???

So good to see that you are attempting to get better. It's inspiration for me to do the same thing! (But if you have any pointers, I'll take them!)

The Mills Gang said...

Hey girl! Well, I found you! So glad you are blogging...it can be very addicting!
:)