Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Long Time No Blog

I am so sorry for those who look for new updates on this blog. I have a lot going on, but it's not that exciting. Bryan and I spent the weekend trying to finish up projects around the house. He is finishing up the bathroom closet and I am working on the front room. We picked out the paint and it is going to look great. I'll post some before and after pictures soon. Actually, not soon because it will take me awhile to get it painted. I also picked out the colors for our bedroom and bathroom. (Andi - I am so sorry, I changed the color scheme again - but this time I will stick with the colors!). In reference to the note to Andi, she helped me pick out fabric for the bedroom last year and I have changed my mind about 3 times since then. Hopefully this color will stick.
I'll try and post more!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Hey! I found your blog thru Shelia's and Andi's blogs. How are you?!?! I hope all is well in the Johnson house! You mentioned painting in your post - Mike & I just repainted inside and outside of our house. I should clarify and say... we paid people to paint. If we wait to do it ourselves it will be another 3 or 4 years! Take care!
Elisa

AW said...

Jessica, no worries...I have a hard time choosing when there are so many awesome choices out there. I'm the same way!