Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy New Year...(late)

Again, I feel the need to point out that when I first started this blog I said I wouldn't post as often as I or others would probably like. It's not like I have been extremely busy or anything, I'm just running through a lazy period. I haven't felt like doing much of anything! I need a vacation. Someplace exotic, with a beach and a drink in my hand with an umbrella in it! Does anyone know if someone is giving this type of vacation away? Let me clarify... for free.

New Year's eve was very laid back for the Johnson household. I'm pretty sure I was asleep at 12:05 am. I stayed awake long enough to say Happy New Year and that was it. Man, I can remember when I was up until 2:00 or 3:00 (and later) on New Years Eve/morning. It wasn't that long ago, maybe 3 years or so. What happened?

Anyway, sorry for the lack of posts and I will try and get better. Maybe someone can send me a questionnaire thing again. I do pretty well at answering those!

Happy 2008 everyone!!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Don't forget you got to hang out two extremely beautiful (I'm slightly biased) 3 month olds. They were beautiful but a little bit cranky.