Monday, January 21, 2008

Things are going to change....

That's right! Bryan and I are in for a big change come August! We will welcome our first child somewhere in the middle of August. I know, right in the hottest part of a Texas summer! Maybe we will have a freakishly cold summer, I can hope anyway! We couldn't be more excited and nervous all at the same time. I am beginning my 12th week this week and we have had great sonograms so far. Yes, sonograms as in plural. I had experienced some complications earlier on in the pregnancy and since I have had trouble with cysts, I have already had 3 sonograms to check the progress of baby Ziggy. (Ziggy is just temporary name until we find out what we are having). I'm still experiencing some weird stuff going on in there, but I'm assuming that it is just my body trying to accommodate a human being growing. I'm also trying hard not to freak out at every little pain and cramp but it is hard! I want to call my doctor at least 3 or 4 times a day, but thankfully I don't. I want to thank everyone for all the prayers and ask for continued prayers over this pregnancy. Unfortunately I can't upload the sono picture for Ziggy right now so I will have to have Bryan try later.


10 comments:

The Moshells said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations! What wonderful news, we are so excited for you! We will keep you and Ziggy :) in our prayers that everyone stays healthy and happy and where they are supposed to be for the coming months. You two are going to be great parents!

Suzanne said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We will be praying for you both. How exciting!

Unknown said...

Sweet Baby Girl and my Handsome Son-in -law you are in for several changes. You will be prayed for daily and your dad and I wish you only the very best We're so excited
Mia and Pa

Elisa said...

Congratulations and lots of love to all 3 of you!
Elisa

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! The 3 of you are in our prayers.

AW said...

Yay - a baby Johnson!!! Such awesome news. We'll be praying over your anxious heart in the meantime.

When I was pregnant, I used to think that it'd be easier (less worrisome) when Jon was born. That he'd be in my arms and I wouldn't have to worry so much. But I think I actually worry more now. Some days I want to stick him back in my belly, because at least he was always with me and rather contained. LOL!

Love you guys so much!

XOXOXO,

Andi

Pandamonium said...

YEAH FOR JESSICA AND BRYAN!!! I'm so excited for you - and I just told Kelly and he's pumped also. Congratulations!!! We'll be praying for you!

Raina said...

Congrats! I've been praying for you since we talked at 3 Trees. I guess you were already pregnant then! God is so good!

Mie said...

WOOHOO! I know this is something that you wanted badly and I pray that your journey to motherhood is beautiful and becomes easier on you soon.

The Kings said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! We love you guys and we are praying for all 3 of you.