Monday, June 16, 2008

Blessings Galore!!!!

Sorry for the lack of updates. The husband and I (mainly the husband) have been busy getting the new office and nursery ready. Since the old office is being converted to the nursery, my computer accessibility at home was limited and work is keeping my busy enough. Thank goodness for a lunch break!

Anyway, back to the point of my post. We have been so blessed by family and friends in preparing for Audrey's entrance into this world. I have had 3 showers so far. 1 from my wonderful church family, 1 from my work and 1 from several close friends. I'll post pictures soon. Actually, I have pictures form the work shower, but will have to post pictures from the others later. All of the showers were so wonderful and again I am amazed at how generous everyone has been. Not just in the gift giving either, but in the time that people have taken to prepare for the showers and then come to the showers. I know everyone is so busy, myself included, so it meant so much to see familiar faces at each of the showers. Thank you will never be able to express how I blessed I feel.
Please enjoy some pictures from my work shower last week!
Great Cake! Totally responsible for raising my blood sugar levels, but worth it!
More food, better, low sugar/carb choices!

The Loot!

I'll post pictures from my other shower soon!






























No comments: