Tuesday, February 24, 2009

7 Months!

Oh my goodness! Time has flown by! I can't believe Audrey will be 7 months old tomorrow. It seems so weird. Sometimes I feel like we just brought her home and then other days I can't remember her ever being tiny enough to fit in the crook of my arm. I love how much she is changing. I miss the baby-ness of her, but love the independent little girl she is already becoming. She really likes to do things herself. I feel like her first phrase will be: "No Audrey, mommy doesn't need your help with this". Ugh! I wish I had wonderful, profound things to write about, but the truth is I am exhausted and going to bed. Enjoy the pictures!
















1 comment:

AW said...

Wow...I can't believe it either! But I understand. I struggle with the same stuff every month that goes by with JK.

She's such a cute-patootie!