Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Serious Valentine

I had every intention of getting pictures of Audrey into a Valentine's Day card and send to all friends and family. Unfortunately Audrey didn't have the same intentions. She was actually quite adamant that I not do this. We tried 4 different days of taking pictures and we didn't have any good pictures we could use. She wasn't really feeling well anytime we tried and that probably had a lot to do with it. Maybe she just doesn't like to be photographed. I have no idea. Anyway, I posted some pictures to give everyone an idea of what she gave me to work with. Hopefully all those I promised pictures to will forgive me!


This should have been my 1st clue that this wasn't going to be easy.
Maybe the flash was too bright?

I got this look ALOT!

A very tired and grumpy girl


Not even the cool umbrella helped us smile



Done, and I mean DONE!!!



2 comments:

AW said...

Yanno...I've had days like this. LOLOL!

Jill said...

I am laughing so hard!!! That second picture is HILARIOUS!!!!!!