Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Flowers for me

So I was sitting in my office yesterday when the receptionist called me to tell me I had a delivery up front. So I walk up there (I had already figured they were flowers from my sweet hubby) and was so pleased with my beautiful Valentine's roses. Only they weren't for Valentine's Day. They were actually for our anniversary of our engagement. YEP! That's right, B and I became engaged on February 10, 2006. The card he wrote was so sweet and I was once again reminded of how lucky I am that God brought B and I together. I am so blessed!


Thanks honey for my roses and I am so glad to have you in my life! You are a wonderful husband and best friend and I love you!

3 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

Awwww...SO sweet!

AW said...

Wow - I am so impressed!

Mom said...

Did Bryan's Mom raise a smart son or what?! I truly believe God had the two of you in mind for each other at the time of your creations. I can't agree more, he is pretty great-- (even though he isn't your Dad!)
I love you!
Mom