Thursday, September 10, 2009

The Fair

So while we were visiting my parents, their city had the fair in town. It wasn't a huge fair or anything, but it was pretty fun for all. We only stayed about an hour & a half. That's all Audrey lasted. We mainly focused on the animals and not the rides. Audrey is too small for the rides anyway. We started out in the petting zoo. Audrey wasn't a huge fan, but she tolerated the animals pretty well.

Goat



Bunny..... she wasn't a fan. I think the bunny scratched her when it tried to climb up my arm.




She didn't like the cow. That was okay, b/c the cow didn't like us either.



Two pigs fighting through the cages. I imagine the fight started b/c the pig named "Pepperoni" made fun of the pig named "Breakfast". I however laughed at their names!



A sweet little pig named Wilbur... I know, how original!



The goat that was fascinated with my dad, see the picture below.....



how sweet!



I think that's a goat....... can't really see it


Cute bunny. Patient bunny is more like it. Audrey shoved her hand in it's back and made it jump, but it came back for more.



We also saw roosters and hens, but Audrey kept trying to touch them and the roosters kept lunging for her hands. My favorite part was the horses, but for some reason we didn't take pictures of them. Anyway, that was the fair. Maybe she will like the zoo better!


No comments: