Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Trip

So for Labor Day weekend, I decided to pack Audrey up and head to my mom and dad's new place of residence. My dad's job transfers him alot and they are currently living in a small town in Arkansas. It was the first time for both Audrey and I to visit them in their new home. The trip still took 3 hours longer then normal, but at least Audrey was easily entertained (thank you to whoever thought up the idea to install a DVD/TV combo in vehicles!). In case you are wondering it is normally a 7 hour drive if I did not have Audrey with me. Alas, we made it safe and sound with no major hiccups. We had a great time while daddy slaved over the installation of the new laundry room floors (see earlier post). Enjoy the pictures.




hanging out with Mia in the swinging chair thing








looking for my parents dog, Abby



Audrey's handiwork. She knocked over my dad's potted plant. This is the end of clean up. I didn't think to get a picture until after my mom was almost done sweeping.




hanging out with mommy in the swinging chair thing



my dad trying to help the cow who kept getting his head stuck.




not sure what to think of the cow.




grandpa feeding audrey a snack




grandpa and audrey in the swinging chair thing (I really should learn the name of that).




Thanks for having us over Mia and Grandpa! We'll see you soon!


No comments: