Wednesday, August 22, 2007

My meme.........

I've been tagged with this meme thing, so here goes. I hope you find it interesting!
The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1). I love the Ocean or the Sea (yes, there is a difference!). I feel completely at peace just sitting on a beach looking at the ocean or actually in a boat in the middle of the ocean. I can't describe how inspired I feel when I am looking out at a great body of water. Lakes do not count!

This is my friend Laura and I at the North Sea in England.
Little tip: Residents from England do not like it when you call their sea the ocean!
2). I love to be cold when I am outside. Perfect snuggle weather. Not too cold though. Fall weather cold. Let me clarify, Arkansas fall weather cold. Texas weather can be a toss up. It has to be cool enough that you can't go without a blanket, you must have a fire to roast marshmallows, and someone to snuggle up with, but not so cold that your blood begins to freeze!


This isn't Bryan I am snuggling with, but the weather was great. For me anyways.
A little colder and wetter then I normally like, but wonderful just the
same. Monica & Laura probably did not agree with me.

3). I love to procrastinate. Some of my best work/ideas have been the result of busting my buns 2 days before the due date of a project or event. No one else likes it when I procrastinate, or maybe it's me they don't like. Surprisingly, I haven't fallen flat on my face when I have waited to the last minute to get stuff done. It all just works.
4). I love animated movies. 3 of my favorite dates with Bryan was when he took me to see animated kid movies. I love them!!!
5). When I was 8 I had to have 6 "big girl" teeth and 4 "baby" teeth removed to make room in my mouth for all my teeth. Apparently my mouth wasn't big enough. I know. Shocking.
6). I have lived in Texas for 6 years now and have never been to Six Flags. I've always wanted to go, but everyone I know has already been and they don't want to go again.
7). I have been to Dollywood 5 times. Dolloywood is a theme park dedicated to Dolly Parton in Pigeon Forge, TN. I'd go back in a heartbeat if I thought enough people wanted to go.
Check out the website: http://www.dollywood.com/ It's worth it, I promise!
8). Growing up we had a dog named Jason. His registered race name was Amadara Nightwing and when he retired from racing we got him and decided to call him Jason. Go figure.
That's it. Not great, but little things about me. I hope you enjoyed them!
Tag! You're it! (If you have already been tagged then consider yourself extra loved)
Sara T.
Leigh
Phillippa
Addie S.
Ryan S.
Kristin H.
Charity
Mom and Dad (you two can go together)
Remember, if you don't have a blog you can put it in an e-mail.

10 comments:

Matthew & Jessica said...

Thanks for posting...these were fun to read!!! :)

Mandi said...

I've BEEN to Dollywood!! I'm surprised to find out someone else I know has been there before.

The Mills Gang said...

Dollywood?? I've never even heard of it! That is hilarious! Mandi--you've been too??

AW said...

Dollywood? There's a bad joke in there somewhere. LOL!

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

SHUT UP!! Six Flags is one of my favorite places on earth. We must go sometime!! Possibly at Christmas when it is cold and they blow out the fake snow?!?!?

Oh, and Luke refuses to go with me...so I am always looking for a victim, er, friend to go! :)

Mandi said...

Yes, Mandy, I have actually been to (in)famous Dollywood, but unfortunately I've never been to Six Flags. Jessica, we have more in common than I ever realized!

The Johnson Junket said...

Mandi - that is too funny that you have been to Dollywood also! The others will have to experience Dollywood to appreciate its full value!

Kristen - I'd love to go to Six Flags with you!!! We can take Mandi with us!

The Mills Gang said...

Hey, let's all go to Six Flags! As soon as the weather gets cooler, let's pack up and go! It would be so much fun!! I haven't been in forever!

Leigh said...

I have to admit I haven't been to dollywood....interesting, I might want to go one day.
I have been to six flags though...a lot. It's ok. The rides rock though, if they're working.

~Shelia said...

Okay, so I have lived in Texas off and on since '99 and still haven't been to Six Flags (could it be because I was pregnant for the largest portion of my time here?) I WILL GO WITH YOU!

I, too, have been to Dollywood. A friend and I were doing a cross-country drive, had some car trouble, got waylaid in Pigeon Forge, and took in that little bit of local flavor. Would have been more fun without the rain. :(