Monday, August 13, 2007

What to post......

Well, I would love to say that I have a lot going on to tell everyone about, but the truth is there isn't a whole lot happening in the Johnson household. My parents came in for a few hours before their flight to Seattle for vacation on Saturday. They were really excited about taking a vacation because they haven't had one in a while. They'll be back this Saturday and will stay the night and go to church with us Sunday morning.
My friends had to push their trip back for a couple of months. We were all disappointed, but it actually works out better for me if we meet up later because I wasn't going to be able to take off work to spend time with them. Not that it's all about me, but I did want to spend some time with them while they were here. So hopefully in October we'll meet up with each other.
That's really all I've got. I actually did think of a topic to rant about, but it's a beat down and I don't have that much spare time to write it all out.

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Hey Jessica, I didn't know you have a blog! Cool. Glad to know Michael and I can keep up with you and Bryan!
~Taylor Vaughan