Monday, August 20, 2007

Still waiting.....

First of all, THANK YOU for all the prayers everyone has said in regards to my health issues. I went to the doctor again Friday and the tests showed some more problems. I'm still dealing with the frustration of the lack of results and new developments, but unfortunately there isn't much news to share. We still have to run some more tests to determine the extent of the cysts. I go back to the doctor in a couple of months. I would like to ask that you continue to pray for me. I know God has this all in his hands and he is teaching me to be patient (something I don't have much of!) and work within his timing and not mine. I wish I had more information that I could share. It's all a little overwhelming and I appreciate everyone's concerns and prayers. I'm doing some research and talking with some friends who have similar issues so that I can better understand what's going on. So please keep up the prayers ( I know I keep asking for this!) and when I'm ready I'll explain in a little more detail what is going on.

Love you all!

3 comments:

AW said...

((((Jessica)))) Prayers are here for you on a daily basis.

XOXOXO,

Andi

Pandamonium said...

Certainly! We love you, Jessica!

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

we most certainly pray for you.

love. the hortons

i love you, miss jessica!

from pierce. :)