Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Quick Update!

First of all, Thank you for all the prayers the past couple of weeks in regards to my health. I really appreciated them. I am feeling much better and I have an appointment with my doctor on Aug. 17th. Hopefully she will be able to determine what (if anything) needs to be done next.

Also, my friends (see Good Times Ahead entry) will be here Saturday (Leigh) and Sunday (Sara) and will stay through Wednesday. I still have to work while they are here, but at least I can leave a little early to spend time with them. I am so grateful that they could make the trip to Dallas. I suppose our next trip will have to be up north where Sara lives.

Anyway, that's pretty much all that is going on.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

I'm so happy you are feeling better! I'll keep praying for you. Love, Elisa