Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Big Girl!

So I decided a few weeks ago to go ahead and retire Audrey's high chair and start having her eat at the table with B & I. It took a little bit, but she has finally gotten used to it. I probably should have made the switch a long time ago, but to be honest, the high chair was just easier. I guess I never really realized how big her high chair was and how much room it took up until it was gone. It's nice having the extra room by the counter. Anyway, as the old saying goes: Out with the old and in with the new!

Bye-Bye high chair!


such sweet memories...

just relaxing.....


Wow! What a big girl eating at the table like mommy and daddy!


this is so much cooler then my high chair!


we even tried our 1st grilled cheese sandwich. It was a hit!


Woo-Hoo!

Hi!


3 comments:

~Shelia said...

She is getting so big! What a fun milestone! Our kids always were too wiggly to stay in the high chair too long...and once you get to the second and third child, they want to do what the big kids are doing. That speeds EVERYTHING up, including the high chair thing, it seems!

Laura said...

I want to see that cute little green and purple placemat. Does it have her name on it?

AW said...

Awww...adorable. *sniff*