Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Crying Game

Here lately Audrey has been melting down at the slightest thing. I think the terrible 2's are on the way! It's actually cute to watch. She knows that she just can't fling herself down on the floor because it will hurt. So, she lets out a huge wail, the crocodile tears start to fall and she gingerly lowers herself onto her knees and then slides down to the floor and lays on her belly and cries as if the world is ending. Every once in awhile she will look up to see if I am watching her. If she catches me looking, she cries that much harder. Which makes me laugh that much more. Anyway, here are some pictures I captured for your entertainment.

I'm pretty sure she was crying b/c her ponytails were crooked. I do the best I can with her constant moving around.


I don't want to pose for you and I hate this bow in my hair!


DRAMA!



I know, I am the meanest mommy in the world!




3 comments:

The Mills Gang said...

Aren't little girls so much fun??!! :)

The Kings said...

OK, I got confused were you describing Audrey or Kiera?

Taylor said...

.... Jacob is doing the exact same thing right now. Only he is actually throwing his little self onto the floor in dramatic displays.