Friday, December 11, 2009

Pajama Time!

So here are some pictures of Audrey in her pajamas. We pretty much stay in them until around 10:00 am on most days. If we didn't go outside so much, she would probably be in them all day! I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but all too often I run errands with her still in her pajamas. I've lost count of all the crazy looks I have gotten from people in the stores.

Enjoy!

Look at me!




What a ham! Side note: Audrey and I have the exact same smile!



Monkey pj's!



wow, her hair was short here!



skeleton pj's. and yes, she usually strikes a pose now when I whip out the camera. Again, what a ham!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Love, love those pictures!! Miss you and that sweet girl!!!

AW said...

Love the pics! Wow...she is growing so fast.