Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Long time coming!

FINALLY! Yeah! The stand up freezer I have been wanting and waiting for for months is finally here! I'm not joking on the months part either. B and I decided that 1 way we could save money this year was to buy in bulk. So we get a membership to Costco in January and savings here we come! So I bring home the 1st load of food from Costco and the freezer door can barely shut b/c it is so full. Hhhmmmmm, that's a problem. But we muddle through for a few months and discover that we ARE saving money after all. So, now we have a problem, b/c the freezer would get so full that it would sometimes pop open during the day. So now we are wasting money! Ugh!
We decide to buy a freezer, but argued about where to put it. Well in May, the water heater busted and we decided to renovate the closet and place a freezer in there. Yes, I said May-- I told you it has been a long time! The wait is all over (thank goodness) and I am off to Costco......


tearing out the closet and building it back up to accommodate the freezer. I also tried a different color here, but didn't like it.


a different view

coming along and also found a color I liked

wait for it.....






TA-DA!!!!!!!

Welcome home Bessie!


4 comments:

Leslie said...

Welcome home Bessie! How fun! :)

AW said...

Agg. So jealous. Bessie. LOL...I forgot your penchant for naming things...

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

Congratulations! I know this makes the soul happy. :)

The Kings said...

So jealous! I want a Bessie at our house!