Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Catch up

I was hoping that with the impending arrival of Ziggy that I would have more to blog about. Not the case. I still go a week without posting. So sorry for those who use this as a way to keep connected with my life!
I have been feeling a little better lately. I had a rough morning yesterday and a scary evening last night. I got really dizzy and felt like I was going to pass out last night. I called the doctor this morning and she said that was a normal thing with pregnancy but if it happened again to come in to get checked out. All I want is a normal pregnancy with no more scares! Ugh! My whole first trimester was like that. Multiple calls to the doctor, ultrasounds, lots of blood drawn, a lot of different medicine to regulate hormones and on and on! I realize there are other women who would love to be pregnant even if it wasn't a perfect "textbook" pregnancy. I am grateful to be pregnant. Grateful, excited and scared. I'm just venting. Please, no one take offense. I just need to get my frustration out!

4 comments:

AW said...

Rarely is it textbook. That's why I laugh now at those prego books. I'm so sorry it's been tough. :-(

~Shelia said...

No offense taken.

Maybe this will mean that Ziggy will have a docile demeanor, and obedient streak. Because, if uncomplicated, normal pregnancies are anything to go by... which I had, generally... I got 3 stinkers! Willful, determined, and not really very obedient.

I suppose time will tell on that!

Hope you have more good moments than bad!

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

i'm with andi...of all the women in our classes (including all the 'multiplications') i can count on one hand how many 'textbook' pregnancies we've had. :)

they must be polling women from oregon.

Pandamonium said...

I think there is always something to wish for when pregnant...my pregnancy was textbook and I still had fears and wishes!

Hand in there - you're doing great!