Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Update

So things have been a little better in the "sick" department at the Johnson household. I still have my moments, but they are getting better, hopefully! I really don't have alot to blog about today or this week for that matter. I guess I could say that Bryan and I are getting a free 3-D sonogram picture in March. That is something to look forward to. One of Bryan's coworkers told us about it and I called and they said they would put my name on the list and call me at my 20th week mark. If you haven't seen a 3-D picture of your baby, it's pretty cool. It gives an accurate picture of the baby's face. We will also use this to determine the baby's sex. I don't think we could make a mistake with a 3-D picture. On a side note, I wonder how often that happens? You were told at week 18 you were having a girl and whoops!, it comes out a boy on game day. Suprise?!?!?! Talk about some money down the drain. I have priced some bedding and it isn't cheap to re-do.
Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I'll try and do better!

2 comments:

Elisa said...

My brother-in-law has an aunt & uncle who thought they were having a boy (at 5 months along I guess) They had to call everyone in the family a month or so later to say "just kidding" it's a girl. Oops! With the 3D I'm sure that won't happen to you, though! So exciting - I can't wait to hear.
~E

Leigh said...

That is so awesome! Can you email me that info so I can call them? I've been looking for places.