Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Lemon-Berry Goodness

I still have nothing to post about so I'll tell you about my mid-afternoon break. I had to fill a prescription today and my pharmacy just happens to be right next to a Sonic. Not a huge thought process here. I made the executive decision to pick up my prescription and a lemon-berry slush as well. I have to have something to wash my pills down with, right? It makes perfect sense to me. Not only did I get my slushy half-price (Sonic's version of Happy Hour), I also avoided a long wait at the pharmacy. Go me!

On a baby related note, Bryan and I find out what we are having soon! I can't wait. I'm hoping I will then have something to blog about. Everyone says once you find out what you are having it is down hill from there. We'll see.

3 comments:

The Kennedy's said...

Their happy hour is a great thing! I love a diet cherry lime diet coke~ Something I didn't have while I was pregnant - so in the past week I have had it 3 times!! :) Can't wait to know who baby Johnson is!

AW said...

Jess, so exciting to know what's coming! I'd make a prediction, but then I'm always wrong, so what's the point. :-P

Leslie said...

Mmmmm, I love Sonic and miss it so much!
Glad things are going well with you guys! Can't wait to find out about a cute little Johnson baby!!!