Friday, March 28, 2008

Pain & Suffering

There is a lot of pain & suffering going around right now in my circle of friends and acquaintances. I have a friend who has just miscarried again and she is feeling lost and broken. She is dealing with something she can't truly understand and has no desire to be in this situation yet again. My heart breaks for her and her family.
I know another who had her water break at 21 weeks. 21 weeks! They had to take the baby last night due to an infection. My heart breaks for her and her family. I can't even begin to fathom what they are feeling or even understand why God is bringing them to this place. All I can do is lift them up in prayer. I have a hard time with God's plan in this situation. Both women are strong Christian women who love the Lord. Who do their best to live their life as an example for Christ. Why them? Why anyone? I don't know the answers and neither do they, but I do trust in God's plan. I have to. We have to.

Part of Hebrew 13:5 says " Never will I leave you, Never will I forsake you".
1 Peter 5:7 says "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you".

A & J, and anyone else struggling right now (whatever your struggle), hold onto God's promise. He will never let you go.

1 comment:

AW said...

I don't know the answers and neither do they, but I do trust in God's plan. I have to. We have to.

What else is there to believe in? I don't get it. I'll probably never get it. All I know is that this can't be all there is. It just can't.