Sunday, April 13, 2008

Blog Funk

So I have been quite the blog slacker lately. I have just been in a weird funk. I don't have much to blog about, in my opinion anyway. I have a lot going on in my head, I just don't blog about it. All is fine on the baby front. My blood pressure is slightly high, but we (doctor and I) are monitoring it. It's only high by 3 numbers. My doctor isn't all that worried and neither am I. I will start walking again and maybe some water aerobics. Hopefully that will bring it down to a more normal level. Other then that things are going okay. We are getting ready to switch out the office to the front room and turn the space currently being used for the office into a nursery for Audrey. The bedding, colors and furniture have been picked out. All we need to do is clear the space, buy the items and we will be in business. I have asked my wonderful husband to have a target completion date by the end of week 36. This way we have some extra time in case something comes up and we (I really mean he) can't finish it in that time. Surprisingly I'm not really worried about the nursery not being completely done by the time Audrey gets here. She really won't care whether or not it is done in time. If she does care, well then my husband and I are in trouble!
Hopefully I will get in the blogging groove soon! Until then!

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Hey! The plans sound great! I just can't wait for my Audrey to meet your Audrey. I get lots of compliments on the name. love ya, S