Saturday, April 26, 2008

Tag.... I'm it

So Maddy tagged me with the "What 3 things would you do/learn if you had all the time, money and tools in your hands". Well, here is what I would do:
1). I would learn to swim accurately. I never really took lessons when I was little because I was terrified of the water. So I would really like to learn how to do all the different strokes and be able to practice everyday.
2). I would get back into soccer. I have actually played soccer almost all of my life, but stopped when I moved to Dallas. I just didn't have the time and I know my skills in this sport have greatly decreased.
3). I would get a law degree. I have no desire to practice law, but I have always wanted to obtain the degree and the knowledge that comes with it. If I ever wanted to open my own business, this would come in handy.
So that's what I would do. I tag Sheila, Sara T. and Monkey Toes.

No comments: