Sunday, April 20, 2008

Not News, maybe complaints???

Not complaints really, just stuff that is going on in the Audrey front. My blood pressure is a little high so I am really trying to keep an eye on that along with my doctor. I actually feel fine and I don't think I eat that much sodium filled foods, but maybe I do. I went in for my glucose test and they didn't draw my blood in time which gave me a weird result and my doctor wants me to take the 3 hour test to be on the safe side. Not looking forward to that.


I went into a specialty shop Saturday to price out the bedding that we had decided on...HOLY COW!!! Let's just say they wanted way too much $$ so I am now back to the drawing board. We do have a great back up from Pottery Barn Kids that I like if I don't find something better. I have attached a couple of pictures to give you an idea:




I was going to also say that I don't feel Audrey move very much, but she is going crazy now! It's weird, I am in the 6 month and I rarely ever feel her move. Alot of my other friends who are a little ahead of me or a month behind me tell me they can feel their baby all the time. It's hard not to worry something is wrong. Especially when my doctor says that if I still don't feel her move often by the next visit they will run more tests to make sure everything is fine. I am beginning to hate the word tests. Am I being a overly worried pregnant lady?



Moving on. Well, we have finally decided on a crib. I have to be honest in the fact that I really didn't care about the crib as long as it was in a dark finish. My husband on the other hand was really particular. Take a look at Audrey's sleeping digs:























Well, I suppose that is enough to blog about for awhile. I am really tring to get better about this! Hope everyone enjoys the few and far between updates!


































































7 comments:

The Kings said...

I am so sorry about all the tests. I am praying for you. I love the bedding and the furniture!

The Moshells said...

We will be praying for you guys too as you have to go through all these tests! I am such a fan of the purple bedding for a girl and I love the crib...beautiful!

Mom said...

Jessica--Don't stress so, your granny was conviced that your Aunt Karen was another "lazy boy" because she, like your Uncle Jim didn't move much when she carried them. Surprise!! No boy!! About your bp, I know that God has a reason for everything (even when you're expecting your first baby)I'll add this to my prayer list and that you will find comfort and can enjoy these last few months
Love you
Mom

Pandamonium said...

It's so exciting getting everything picked out and ready! Do as much as you can early, but don't stress about it all coming together...even if it doesn't come together before Audrey's arrival. :)

Nathan said...

Hey, we're praying for you, Bryan, and Audrey.
The price of baby bedding can be ridiculous! You might check out Beyond Bedding through Ebay. The have new stuff for cheaper than other places. I just ended up making all my own stuff, though rather than buy double of everything! Love ya,sara

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

I love all of your choices! Audrey will live in style.

God is really preparing your heart to be the best Mama for Audrey. I will pray for your tests and that everything is fine. Unfortunately, the worrying comes with the territory and the job...and it will only intensify when she pops out! :) God's just giving you a good head start.

Monkey Toes said...

The bedding and bed are beautiful. Audrey will steal the show though when she comes! It is expensive for sure...Grams made all of mine (just copied fabulous ones I saw). Try not to worry too much. God is taking care of things in your belly and you are better off using that energy for positive things. Worrying just makes it hard on you and your body. Take good care, you are in my prayers.
Shannon