Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Signed, Sealed and waiting to be Delivered!

Well at our free 3-D sonogram we were told we were having a little girl, but I was a little hesitant to be all out excited that we were having a girl. I wanted to be sure, so today it was confirmed by my doctor that we are definitely having an Audrey. Now I am way excited and ready to throw myself in planning mode. I have included pictures of today's sonogram. (Please note that there is a girl part picture--I'm sure Audrey will just love knowing I put her "stuff" out for all to see!). The other picture is her profile. It was amazing to see her on the screen. All her parts (brain, heart, legs, spine, etc) all seem to be in working order, PRAISE GOD! We can't wait to meet her in August! Everyone says the time will fly by, but August seems so far away! I can wait though. Enjoy the pictures and I'll post again soon!

Here is her sweet profile.......
Here is the proof:















6 comments:

The Moshells said...

She looks so cute! I'm so excited for you...bring on the pink and maroon (of course she'll be sporting some A&M)!

Mandi said...

Love the name, Audrey. One of my most favorite actresses (Hepburn). Congrats again on the pink that will soon invade every crevice of your life. :)

Mom said...

Who can look at these pictures and and doubt that there is a God? Only the very best for the 3 of you!!

~Shelia said...

BTW, this is one of the best sono picts I've seen confirming a girl. When we had our sono for Maddie, one thing the technician said is they look for that white line to confirm girl parts... and we almost didn't get a shot to confirm it. Seems we got a taste of the personality of the tiny diva's less than cooperative side back then!

I am so happy for you both! What a great time. Enjoy it. It seems to take for every, but you wait, you will blink and wonder where that time went!

xxx Shelia

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

Not to be crude...but Miss Audrey might need an instant lesson on being a lady. :) There is NO DOUBT in that pic she is not a boy.

Charity Craig said...

Your angel is beautiful! :) Congratulations & many blessings.