Thursday, May 28, 2009

10 Months... (just a little late!)

Oh My! 10 months! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I'll be honest....... I thought some days would never end, but for the majority of the time, they have flown by. I love this stage though. I see so much of her personality coming out. She is still overall a great, fun-loving, good-humored baby who takes most everything in stride. She has her moments though and let's everyone know it! I love being with her, even in her crabby moods - which are few and far between. She is a very social baby (wonder who she gets that from !). B and I praise God every night for blessing our lives with her presence. I wish I had 10 things to say about her..... I do, I am just running out of time and I am tired! Enjoy the pictures!

Hi! My name is Audrey... and you are?


I love to read (eat) books!



That poor puppet... it has been through the ringer with her.



One of the few and far between moments!

1 comment:

AW said...

Jess, she is just so friggin' cute! I love her little expressions and seeing so much of you and B in her. It's still strange for me to think of B as a daddy. LOL!