Sunday, May 3, 2009

Where's Audrey?

I have a really good friend who will remain nameless for my protection. We have been friends for so long and I am so blessed to have her in my life. We used to live together and I played this game called Where's L? and it involved me throwing the covers over her face, saying in a crazy voice where's L? and then me pulling the covers back and she would make a crazy (sometimes scary) face. It was the highlight of my day and she hated it, but she did it because it always made me laugh. She also laughed at me, so maybe it was a fair trade. Anyway, Audrey loves the same game only without the crazy/scary face. Audrey laughs so hard. It is her favorite game. I thought of it when I saw her playing with the mesh cover that goes over her stroller to keep bugs out. We have played this game almost everyday. So I am happy to say that this game is STILL the highlight of my day. Well one highlight of many.


Where's Audrey?


There she is!



Playing with daddy....



Hi mommy!



1 comment:

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

I LOVE this!!! Such personality!