Sunday, May 3, 2009

Where has the time gone?!?!?

Oh my! I can not believe Audrey is already 9 months old. Well, a little older, this post is tardy. Anyway, 9 MONTHS! Time has flown by. You know what is funny? I barely remember her being small. I see pictures of her tiny-ness and I pull out her newborn diapers (yes, I kept one - not used of course!) and know she was tiny, but I just can't picture it. She is my big, blue eyed girl (yes, she still has her blue eyes!). She crawls, talks, laughs, plays and becomes more independent everyday. I love it and at the same time, miss what has past.

Anyway, she is a healthy, happy little girl, who is growing right on target and I could not ask for more!

She only needed one shot this visit and she did okay. She SCREAMED for a little right after the shot and then once I got her dressed and out of the room she calmed down. Although she did cry when she saw the nurse in the hall. Nurses have a bum wrap. They have to come in and torture poor kids with shots. Say thank you to a nurse next time you see them!



Here are her stats:

Weight - 18lbs and 14 oz (50th%)

Height - 2 ft and 4 in (50th%-75th%)

tall and skinny - like her daddy

Head - 44 1/2 in (75th% - 90%)



the aftermath....... not so bad





No comments: