Saturday, May 2, 2009

Easter 2009

We had a great Easter this year. B's family came up for Easter services and then we all had lunch at the house. I made a great ham that you cook in the crock pot with orange and lemon slices and ginger ale. Sounds weird, but it was great! I think that was my first ham I have ever cooked. I can't remember ever cooking one before. I've cooked turkeys for Christmas and Thanksgiving, but I can't remember cooking a ham. Not the point. Anyway, we all had a wonderful time with family and it was great to tell Audrey all about what her Savior has done for her and how much he loves her.



Whoa... that bow is massive!

2 comments:

AW said...

Just a beautiful little family picture!!! LOVE IT!

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

What a great picture of the three of you! I echo my comment from the 'Where's A' post....personality coming out her ears! :)