Thursday, May 14, 2009

When is enough.... ENOUGH?

I don't feel that I have a lot of spare time on my hands. I'm sure some people would say that I just don't organize my time well, but those are opinions. Everyone has one. So when is enough, enough? What am I talking about? I'll enlighten you. It took me forever to create a blog and then even longer to actually blog regularly. I never did a web page outside of the mandatory web page for one of my college classes, I never did myspace or whatever else was the flavor of the month. Now there is twitter, facebook, purposewrite (not sure on the actual name) and several other means to communicate with all your long lost friends. Who has time for that? I thought I was done when I finally created a blog? What's new? Voice activated communications page? What else do I have to do to find out all I can about my friends and allow them the chance to find out all about me? UGH!!!
All this to say, for all my friends who have asked me to do a facebook page in addition to the blog... you win. I now have a face book page. Now, can someone please tell me how to use it? Oh, and be my friend?

I draw the line at twittering though... a busy girl has got to have
her standards!

4 comments:

AW said...

I started a FB page. Visited addictively for awhile. It was eating too much of my time, so I dropped it. I bounce in from time to time, but blog is where I'm at. I don't have time or energy for FB.

~Shelia said...

Welcome to facebook. (I suspect that if all your blog following friends are on facebook the blog will fade, but then what do I know?)

Okay, I will "friend" you... and it is easy to add people. (I will recommend some to you when I friend you.) FYI, I have gotten back in touch with some friends and stay in better (regular) touch with them because of FB. THAT I like.

As for twittering, and some other stuff... I'm with you...enough is enough.

Raina said...

I have totally felt this same way, and only recently did I join FB.
I have to admit, I like it though. Takes only a few seconds tp update your status and check a few others. And, believe me, everyone will be your friend!

The Kings said...

I will definitely be your friend!